Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Weddings, baptisms and communions

Weddings, baptisms and communions(wedding dj)

On Saturday I went to a wedding. More than a wedding was WEDDING . Bodísima wedding. And it's those few that one would do illusion, you know, absolute closeness to the couple, close friend of the convicted person , witness, read at the ceremony, dances godmother, etc, etc. Me weddings half and half, in fact at the ceremony ground make a Hannover and hide in a bar and then go directly to treat. Witness is more complicated, but good. The thing is that among beers at the bar, good manners cocktails anteroom and my big  fondness for red wine, come the dances and I'm more comfortable than Pepito Pools in Torremolinos.

Then comes the wedding DJ. The wedding DJ is usually a mercenary type and amargadete whose mission in this world is to destroy the peace of guys like me. Because if the title of this blog is " A Thousand Ways to Kill the DJ" change you the verb "Kill" by "Torturing cruel, slow and meticulous way" and "DJ" by "DJ Wedding" and will come out to my feelings. Saturday was entertaining and, honestly, I did not pay much attention to click, but the truth is that the friend had no idea or music, or the measure of time, or as much fun. He came, prodded, took and left. And it is that an uncle of those who merely put Bisbal after Rafaella Carra charges almost a salary per night(disc jockey wedding), which is a shame and a scam that can perpetrate advantage of the situation of emotional instability of marriageable poor.

Now they are you thinking clearly at a wedding where grandmother, brother, uncle of the people and the posh friends sister of the bride is, should prick 100% popular and me and my modern conceit that give us peteneras. Well, I agree, but even with that limitation can do something worthy, what happens is that for that we must have three things:

Good taste
Creativity
Like doing a good job
As in wedding DJs none of the three is met, what happens happens. I'll put the Playlist of the last wedding in which I was . To see where my imbalance comes up, I began to aim at the mobile all songs prodding, in this case, the lady DJ. A farting as the cathedral of Palma. I always told my friends that I challenge you to accept that makes them a playlist for your wedding and skewer them free. And none has accepted. Fear of the unknown than anything.


Here is the testimony of my obsession:

Waves of the Danube(Palm Springs) (Waltz, the mejorcitos, chose the mother -in- law Bald dancing it almost fell with his mother Embarrassing..).
So always - If men have reached the moon (there are three types of weddings, 50% are starting to pop calorreo, 50% starting with the sauce, and then there are those with good taste)
David Bisbal - Lie To Me (I've always thought that if together in the same space and time Strauss Bisbal, the world ended, but not start with all the artillery, babies.)
Rafaella Carra - In love everything is to start (fourth song Ah Ah Ah AH In horterada everything is start ....!!!!)
 Living well is to die of love (fifth song has already spent the wildcard public ... open bar barely started and almost nobody sings, of course ... well the bald brother - yes, it is drunk and maybe it is his. Descojonado woman with him. What pretty well - matched marriages)
Village People - In The Navy


I do not ask the moon
 If you are not you that I will do
 I'll Survive (! Noooooo, I can not listen to it There is only one song that makes me more bad coffee that is)
 I who I'm still here (and I, and I want to go, but I can not Extradition Marta Sanchez already.).
Objective Burma - Friends of my friends are my friends
Danza Invisible - Sabor De Amor (the Spanish songbook of 80 and 90 has only 20 songs, this is the third)
Village People - YMCA (Rafaella 2 - Village People 2, missing the(Palm desert) floats with their queens The bald brother has taken off his jacket and dance like the world ended His wife no longer Descojonado much and I think he thinks just.. get out of the closet)
 Who cares (great song, bad situation Welcome to the dump, Alaska.)
Blues Brothers - Everybody Needs Somebody (. Jeroma Takes bald brother just caught on tenterhooks his wife on Johnny B Good plan Holy poor that is dressed as a black lettuce just taught lace panties all respectable.).
 Son My Friends (Marta called me at six Spanish time, just to talk, just felt alone ... there 's nothing like  to destroy a party).
There are still friends ask why he married her
There are still friends ask why he married her

Tom Jones - Sex Bomb (The bald brother who had gone to the bathroom to wipe the sweat just entered as a soul by the devil to dance not to be missed and never disappoints, just scare all friends.. pijas).
Los Bravos - Black is Black (In my erotic dreams I am Antonio Alcantara and put my hand Mercedes in the guateque while playing this song).
Wham! - Wake me up before you go-go (in my erotic dreams I'm Andrew Ridgeley and George Michael put my hand in the gay bar while playing this song).
Men G - I'm going to enjoy myself (in my erotic dreams I'm David Summers and put my hand to Antonio Alcantara in bathrooms Pasha while playing this song).
(dj Zephyr event)At this point the party wearing the bald brother and seven mixed drinks (two of them on the floor). And here I can read today. Attentive to the next post, I'll end up consummating the marriage.



Meanwhile I refer to a magnificent humor page where I have taken the photographs in this post: Tacky Weddings . Viewing deserves a good wine. And musically there is something decent in the post, I put this delicious video of Billy Idol. Enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment