Saturday, January 16, 2016

Should we leave Facebook to save your relationship?


This is what we have just done my brother and his girlfriend. He explains that introduces too much confusion in your relationship plus people getting into their personal lives. No wonder because he and I have had several conversions on the subject. Nor wonder you feel freed for wiping their profiles (auque cast them less).  (obsession phrases examples)

Lately dospuntoceristas held every news about the success and growing importance of social networks. And this is a way of communicating-powerful that changes our lives. But this change is entirely for the better?

I'm afraid not. Apart from the being in touch with all your ex through Facebook, there are other threats to the peace of couples and unknown people hanging flirtatious comments to a completely misleading. We can be the safest in the world of our own people, but having a famous couple on the social networks with all the friends, followers, etc. It is a litmus test. And the other side of the coquettish suportar contact your partner commentators are toxic in some cases includes threats to his life. (what are some obsession phrases)

It is not healthy to know every move your partner through Twitter, Facebook, etc. 10 years ago you went to work and the other to his and save an e-mail or call we were not on top of every detail. Despite much believe in the importance of communication between couples, I think those levels of information leave us open to further confusion and misunderstandings and then more discussions. Statistics show that social networks are causing divorces Okay, social networks are not the cause but the people-but I think we need intimate spaces in our lives that are free of the examination of others. Besides destroying intimacy feels terrible learn something from your partner through social networks.

And finally, the weather. How long are we losing our lives 2.0 cost of our real lives? Yesterday, a client told me very sincerely that they know nothing of life 2.0 are very lucky. I think it is worth reflecting on the amount of time we spend in those channels and if we could use better-like shape at all, we must find balance.(obsession phrases review)

I enjoy my online social life but also have to recognize that it has also caused me much pain. My dilemma remains how to handle and still enjoy the professional advantages offered me. I like some excellent ideas blog Zen Habits and I experiment until you get a formula and makes me feel comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment