Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Neverending story

The drama, tragedy, despair, horror ... is to study Medicine. Only three themes: urinary tract, cardiovascular and hematology; 26 hours of classes, 52 hours to pass the confused lecture notes for the uninformative slides provided by teachers; 156 hours playing the hieroglyphs of the syllabus in trying to understand the pathophysiology and mechanisms that lead to disease. That's how you study medicine. But it's not how you pass the exam.(fosfatidilserina)

 Everyone knows that to pass this glorious discipline is not necessary to perceive, understand, internalize, explain, relate. Based on lists previously contruídas by older students and added (always added) some uninteresting information but essential to pass, the study acenta in decorating the endless lists. Decorate for me is a difficult task given the limited capacity that I have to armazernar information. I suspect that my brain is smaller than normal. I came to this conclusion after imitate each gadalhudos rockers who saw shaking the helmet. (fosfatidilserina)

After two laps on the head (such EICA Toppinen) was incredibly dizzy, confused, shuffled and sick over a period of time that seemed long but I can not need. How do they do it? I only have two explanations: either they are so drugged that does not make them run difference incessantly head or my brain, being Pequeñito, rattling against the walls of the skull when the foolish go round. So explain the immense difficulty I have to study Medicine:. Reduced brain and moreover directed towards abstract functions and impractical as the imagination and temporo-space travel in a personal world As always, and with good will, start my reading study material provided by the teachers. Urinary tract: long, tiring, understandable; study materials are the slides of classes and articles that the teacher is proud to have written ten years ago.(gimnasios)

 I never just matter and I can no longer hear about pee. I refuse to go to the bathroom just not to think about the filtering processes, renal excretion and reabsorption chasing me. Cardiovascular system: there is only slides of the classes; I have no notes because I did not go to school. Step ahead - I'm not much good mood and feel a growing desire to commit a violent crime. Hematology: I look back because I gave up going to these classes. The notes could be in another language was the same for me. Today I doubt if the slide drugs list # 7 corresponds to therapy or are drugs that we should not use. 


At this stage despair settles and disbelief of the situation with a feeling of extracorporeal experience leads me to say ugly things, profanity, pure madness moments with demented. Laughter medicine. It is dangerous study alone. Never study medicine alone ... the suicide rate is alarmingly high (I dare not say) and the percentage of students who are admitted to psychiatric asylums is around 86.3%. Study in a library with my companions on this demand, this epic, this crusade ... (fosfatidilserina)


It's not because we disheveled in the library of the Faculty of Arts that acanhamos us to externalize our indignation: - What is this shit @? - Screams against a set of slides idiots with no text, only dots and stars. - But gave him for artistic vein Given that this my friend, named Susy, Overtakes anything resembling figures, diagrams, algorithms and tables, not admired me explode with rage face of said slide . I personally lost time to paint red polka dots, yellow stars, unidentified forms of blue ... - he needed was a visit to colonocytes! I laughed and Chiquilin; we know it's true. But we cry ... despair is very ... the library will close in two hours and we still do not understand the essentials of Hematology. We face two diseases, similar though different in a greasy with an average of 5 words per slide. The slides, whose titles were either IMHA now AIHA, alternated between the two diseases without logical sequence. Initially I thought the odd slides corresponded to an illness and the couple to another; after all not. Applied the Fibonacci sequence, but it was not the key. The Susy not realized this fact, which helped to make it more disheveled, red, eyes increasingly murderers ... - (alzheimer fases)

You know ... Susy - timidly said - there are two diseases ... that's why we paint the slide color pink disease and other orange ... She cried a little and then began to paint ... - it seems to be primary and not know anything ... His problem is we do not have kids ... Sucker ... - become depressed a little longer together. - Attempt number 4 - himself together, giving us a bit of hope that the end of the tunnel had an opening and that the reason why we did not see any light was not because the tunnel was endless ... In an attempt to understand The slide started reading articles written also by the teacher. We were unsure if they were written in Portuguese; we can identify a few words but most seemed to be in a language not official yet, probably only accessible to an elite from which we will never part. We wish to have a sub-aortic stenosis and suffer a sudden death without warning signs. - Man, this can only be kidding! - We said constantly. I begin to suspect that we are a Japanese reallity-show and that people are laughing at full strength with our suffering. Reading this true dementia proof continue lunáticamente convinced that the reader does not understand the terrible suffering of a medical student Veterinary. But I have proof: some get even with chronic renal failure to study this chair. My friend Chiquilin ... poor girl already had typical signs of this potentially fatal disease:. Anorexia, weight loss, depression, lethargy, hypothermia culminating in encephalopathy At the Veterinary Medicine Course dedicate the next, inpirado a great artist of the twentieth century:

No comments:

Post a Comment