Friday, December 11, 2015

MUSIC | A VICE CALLED BENJAMIN

Can someone explain to me why Northern Europe produce so many wonderful artists! There are so many Goldie, who most often go unnoticed and hidden for so long, I've lost count of how many singers I can separate and try to show a little for you. Today I chose Benjamin, my people, your songs have gained much of my heart and I guarantee he will not get out of my daily playlist for a long time. Come take a look! (Rehabilitation)
Benjamin Peltonen 17, is a Finnish singer, who was able to launch the music business through its instagram, leaving it super famosinho social network (take a look here). In May last year, he signed with Warner Music Finland and released his first single, the infectious "Underdogs," which was a hit in its home country, soon entering the list of the most popular songs and played in the territory, not to mention It is one of my favorite it. Take a look at the track clip is very expensive vacation, or is not it ?!  (Recovery)
It does not have a lot of songs lying around, in contrast, has only an EP, released late last year.Benjamin's songs are quite different than it would appear likely to produce. I Love "Square One and a sincere way. He manages to convey many emotions in only 5 tracks and seems well my spirits for a week know, with ups and downs. He gave to be identified, and it was love at the right. It is almost a Zara Larsson in male version (already did post about it here on the blog,take a look). Listen there here the EP and then tell me what you think, combined ?! (Detox)
"Unbreakable" was also a singer working music, and won a sophisticated all clip at the end of last year.Benjamin caught my attention for its sound and compositions, and in the end, just helping me to get away from the electronic wave that gripped this universe, and became almost a must on my vacation days. Ranging from pop ballads to explosive, it is almost routine.[personalized addiction recovery ,substance abuse treatment,]

No comments:

Post a Comment