Saturday, November 26, 2016

BUILD A SUCCESSFUL SERVICE OFFERING



Set a range of services is the focus of a consulting business and is one of the keys to the success of your business. For many years, I designed offers based on the expectations of my clients and incrementally, taking care to test as soon as possible.(Building Expert)

This is a good approach (which I recommend) to avoid spending six months behind a desk in structuring the most outstanding service in the world to realize that customers do not want it.

However, I must admit that it lacked an overall vision of my offer, allowing me to understand the articulation of the value offered to my clients.(Client Side Construction Project Management)
.
After an extensive literature search and participation in seminars (sometimes boring) on the subject, a concept has proved very effective, has radically changed the way I planned my business and I was able to substantially increase my levels margin: this concept is known under the name acceleration curve.(Building Consultant)
.
I have not found the exact origin of this concept, which seems to be a common practice among the major US consultants who have annual incomes to 6 digits.

No comments:

Post a Comment